Pages

Poet On a Motorbike...

Welcome to a world of pleasure and relaxation... a literary art gallery which aims to engage ones spirit....


Sunday 14 February 2010

ALL I WANT IS YOU

The blue bird sings a song of love
A message far beyond our predicament
The cruel jester whispers some momentary prayers
The air filled with the crazed mans laughter

Hopes and dreams - the barren field
My desires have become a world devoid of love,
The soul’s inability clouds my vision
Stretched past the last sufferable fragment of throbbing

Broken strings and melodies
Embodies my still mind
Severed by the chains of loneliness
The violin weeps my silent tears

Still waiting for that seventh heaven
Where all I wanted is you
Take me home
To a place called paradise……..
All I want is ……


RAGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts